Thursday, May 16, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Adventure.
Defined as an exciting or unusual experience; it may also be a bold, unusually risky undertaking, with an uncertain outcome.

Why thank you Wikipedia...I had no idea. 

Exactly one year ago today I was moving into my bunkhouse in Moraine Park. I was saying goodbyes to my family and hello to summer filled with possibilities. I spent the summer living it up and soaking up the fun and sun. Although as the last few days approached I started to realize, these goodbyes would not be forever, not by any means. 

Look here I am a year later, writing a blog about my plans for the upcoming summer, plans that mirror my "adventures" from the previous summer. 

I'm nervous, excited, anxious, happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time...oh wait. 

I plan to fill this summer with adventure. To have exciting and unusual experiences and live this summer like it was my last. 

I have a lot of goals for the summer: 
1. White water rafting
2. Hike Longs Peak
3. Buy touristy things in Estes Park
4. Blog and scrapbook this summer
5. Miss my friends
6. Check off some things from my Bucket List

In addition to being a Wrangler, I will be on a cruise in the Caribbean in five weeks!!!
This will be me in a month:

I get to spend seven days with my favorite people, sand, sea, fresh air, dolphins. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I am excited for what this summer has to offer. The friendships, new and old, the good times, and the memories that will last a lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment