Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hanging onto the Little Things!

If it wasn't for all the small things that happen here...I would never survive.

-Watching the stars from the top of the world, sunset on one side and full moon on the other
-Perfect days...and nights spent with people that I love.
-Jumping in the lake on a whim...
-Later barn call
-Friends back home


This summer is coming to a close much quicker than I expected and I don't know if I can handle it. I am ready to be home, but I kind of never want to leave!!!


I'm so not ready for hot weather, school, or the sorority, but I kind of need a break...just a few days.
So much has happened over the past few weeks and I could not be happier. Huge changes and amazing people have walked into my life and I'm trying to live up every minute.

I'm so excited for the next few weeks and what they hold.



No comments:

Post a Comment