Friday, August 2, 2013

....kind of wish I had a sign

Sometimes it hits you like a brick wall, other times in waves...

As the summer starts to end, I realize how much I'm going to miss this place. But really though, how am I going to make it through the next few weeks. It's going to be the hardest weeks of my life. 

There are a million things that I need to decide on before I get back to Tucson and I kind of don't want to do that....AT ALL!!!

Yes I miss my friends and my family and Rocky, but there is something indescribable about living in the Estes bubble; a bubble that is about to pop. 

I am counting down the days, but dreading the final one. Not sure how I'm going to handle this, but I have a day off with Gina and I plan to spend it riding at Moraine...on Edgar, of course!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment