Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I have a DREAM....

I have a dream that one day...
we will be so busy these past few days will seem like a bad dream, that people will start tipping, and that we will one day all get along. 


I have a dream that one day there will be no more "new girls"! We'll all just be wranglers. I hope for more male influence. I hope that my days off are long and eventful. I have a dream that these tense and irritating moments will nothing more than a distant memory! 

Toad lookin' like a WHO!
I have a dream that this summer will mimic the last one in all the best ways! That the horses will stay sweet and the wranglers will never leave. I have a dream that I will know everything about all of the touristy things that make up Estes Park! 


It's been a rough and slow couple of days! There have been several vent sessions, the occasional nap on the blankets, quite a few kitchen runs, and an excessive amount of carbs consumed in the past few days! I need a day off, and it's only been two days! 

Becky is here and I am so happy, don't know what I would without her! Without Gina and Becky this would be a long summer! I love you both so much! 

Picking up rocks!!!!
As amazing as this experience is and the fun we have, there have been a few VERY frustrating days filled with tension, take out, and ice cream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment