Friday, June 7, 2013

Live Like Someone Left the Gate Open!!!

Happy Friday people!
A steady day of rides which makes everyone happy. I went on two one hours! One with people from Tucson, makes me miss home...only slightly! The other was a fantastic couple from Chicago! I saw so many elk, deer, and coyotes over the past few days and it's so fantastic!!! 

I met some fantastic people on my two hour yesterday as well! We're Facebook official! Gina also got to come on my ride, we're quite the dynamic duo! 

Happy Birthday to my first roomie, STEPH!!!! 
She got thrown in the trough, but I didn't get to take a picture!!! :'(


Nicole cooked the most fantastic meal of all time!!!! Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta and Caramel Apple Cheesecake! I had seconds...for both!





I've been here for 22 days...it's gone by so fast and so slow all at the same time! I can't wait for the cruise, a day off, and a tan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment